Thursday, May 20, 2010

Congrats to the Big Daddy!

Here is the post in which you get to hear (read) my insane amount of bragging about my amazing husband! Are you ready, because I am!


The Big Daddy
who past his EMS certification in March
just went to his very 1st interview to try to put that certification to use.
He walked out of that interview 2 hours later with a job to tote!


HE GOT THE JOB!! HE GOT THE JOB!!
What does this mean for our family?
THIS job means that he can now start his Paramedic school in the Fall. THIS job
means they will work around his school schedule. THIS job lets him choose between
two areas to work in. One nearby, the other further. Our choice.
THIS job means that he will have full benefits which calms
the mama's fears of not having medical insurance for our family.
THIS job puts an incredible smile on the Big Daddy's face!
I am so beyond relieved. The hubs was extremely worried that he would not
find something in time to start school in the fall. This was his very first
interview and he knew going in that the guy who was hiring had already turned
away 24 applicants/ems techs. He impressed them so much that
he literally had the job by the time he left! How amazing is that!!

Thank you LORD for the wonderful blessings. I know the next year will
be a one of testing our marriage and strength but I know we can do it. I
know he will be amazing at this. It will be worth all of it in the end!




0 comments: