1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I have two vivid memories from my graduation...
The first one is looking up into the stands and seeing my cousin who from a distance looked so remarkably like my grandfather that had passed the year before that it took my breathe away and it truly felt like he was there.
The second and proudest moment is after the ceremony I had my diploma in one hand and my 1 year old baby girl in the other. It still feels like such a proud moment because I proved to myself and others that I could finish school and raise my girl!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
If you are a mother of toddlers or have been, you will understand this one....BABY WIPES...ALWAYS!
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
Yes, we celebrate them but honestly we don't have ANY to go to this time!
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It is one of the HARDEST but most REWARDING things you will ever do bar none!
5. What was the last thing you broke?
My van :( I technically didn't break it but it seems that the transmission has gone kurplunk on it. again.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
2-3
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
No...I love to look at them but very rarely buy anything from them
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
It's a mutual job but when we have teenagers, it will definitely be their job! I have no shame in admitting that!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
none...we just did bedrooms and bathroom, I am just ready to finish the final touches of the kids rooms!
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
Mostly on line if I even read it then, not big into the news.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, even we don't have any reason or understanding of it, I absolutely believe one day we will realize the reasons.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
How about doing the right things right?!?! ;)
I have two vivid memories from my graduation...
The first one is looking up into the stands and seeing my cousin who from a distance looked so remarkably like my grandfather that had passed the year before that it took my breathe away and it truly felt like he was there.
The second and proudest moment is after the ceremony I had my diploma in one hand and my 1 year old baby girl in the other. It still feels like such a proud moment because I proved to myself and others that I could finish school and raise my girl!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
If you are a mother of toddlers or have been, you will understand this one....BABY WIPES...ALWAYS!
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
Yes, we celebrate them but honestly we don't have ANY to go to this time!
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It is one of the HARDEST but most REWARDING things you will ever do bar none!
5. What was the last thing you broke?
My van :( I technically didn't break it but it seems that the transmission has gone kurplunk on it. again.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
2-3
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
No...I love to look at them but very rarely buy anything from them
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
It's a mutual job but when we have teenagers, it will definitely be their job! I have no shame in admitting that!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
none...we just did bedrooms and bathroom, I am just ready to finish the final touches of the kids rooms!
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
Mostly on line if I even read it then, not big into the news.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, even we don't have any reason or understanding of it, I absolutely believe one day we will realize the reasons.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
How about doing the right things right?!?! ;)

6 comments:
Good answer for #12. And I remember the days of always having baby wipes in the car. Along with an extra outfit for the kids. Never needed them when they were there, but boy we sure missed them if I happened to not have any! lol
Good for you! Graduating with a baby would have been HARD! My youngest is 6 and I still have baby wipes. Handy little suckers they are!
visiting you from random dozen
So many people have answered that they believe everything happens for a reason... but if we asked a man he would say NO.
I am having a giveaway on my blog if you have time come visit
http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com
I love your answers, especially #12. Great memories from your grad!
Congrats on the graduation memory, really congratulations...baby wipes are still a staple in my car and my youngest is nine...ha ha!!
And I love your answers to #11 and #12.
Have a great week
Loved reading your answers....Did this on my other blog....I love Random
...A sleepless night so doing a little blog hopping....
I have a Disney Giveaway on my main blog...Hope you will stop by.
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment