Friday I had the privilege of going to the Science museum with Bug on his field trip. It was so much fun! We loved it but left feeling like we didn't get to see it all like we wanted. So, on a whim yesterday we decided to go back and get a year membership so we could take the kids anytime!
We ALL loved it! They had so much for all the different ages. It was a great way to spend the day having fun but also learning too. I can not wait for summer so we can just make day trips of it.
We ALL loved it! They had so much for all the different ages. It was a great way to spend the day having fun but also learning too. I can not wait for summer so we can just make day trips of it.
The Fire Woman of the Day
Having a blast with the bubbles


If you are in the Dallas area, I highly recommend this for the kids! We had a GREAT day!

2 comments:
We need to get to our Science Museum!!
Looks really cool!!!
Post a Comment