Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


Tomorrow the Hubby and I head out of town for a weekend getaway to here....



Shreveport, Louisana

and I can't wait to get away from the craziness and enjoy a few of these...




What are you thirsty for today? Join in at Hair Bows & Guitar Picks
and let us know what sounds great to you today!

7 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am so jealous!!! I need a vacation....and some of those drinks!

Have a blast!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am jealous!!! Have fun for me too :)

Ebony said...

those look fantastic! i am so licking my lips now...

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am jealous! have fun for me...I so need a vacation....

Andrea said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful time!
Blessings, andrea

Shannon said...

Have a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

Those look so good - Have fun!