I just asked a fellow blogger friend who is doing a Ask Me Anything Post, this question...
"How do you keep up with everything, like blogging, work, husband, kids, working out without crashing at some point?"
I have really become curious about this because my blogging of late has taken the hit. I love blogging, I love reading blogs, it's my little escape but in the last 6 months I am lucky if I post twice a week! So, when do you do your blogging? In the morning before family wakes up? Late at night when their in bed? Squeeze it in during the day?
My schedule has turned into this insane thing! I have added working out into it five days a week and man am I tired! Plus, next week, I will be starting to work 3-4 days out of the week in the evenings. I keep thinking things will slow down soon and I can catch up but I don't believe that is a reality because the kids baseball/softball starts soon. And here I always thought that having the three kids all under the age of 6 was tiring! No way, those were the relaxing days! ;)
This is my rambling question today...when do you do it all? How do you keep yourself sane? Do you every feel like your going to crash? What do you do to relax yourself?
Next up...posting in between laundry today trying to catch up on my life...stay tuned....
Monday, April 19, 2010
Do You Ever Crash?
Posted by T at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am only able to post several times a week and definitely no more than once per day on good days.
Hugs,
andrea
PS: Likewise, I only get around to people once per day. So if they make multiple posts I don't always see them all or have time to see them all.
Post a Comment