Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen


1. Define a great relationship.

A great relationship to me is one of trust, honesty, and compromise.

2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
Why is it called a "drive-way" when your park in it? The last drive through food would be Wendy's Grilled Chicken Go Wrap yesterday, got home only to realize it's really not the better, healthier of their foods. Go figure.

3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
Well, I have never been much of a animal person but I LOVE our Great Pyrenees.

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
Another warm state because I refuse to be cold and in the 50 inches of snow that some of the other states have gotten this past winter!

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I wish I had come from a more musical/instrument family. I would love to know how to play the piano or guitar...things like that.

6. Who's the funniest person you know?
Hands down my husband, he can make just about anybody laugh with his crazy self!

7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
NO! For some reason it was really hot but neither my husband or I would actually get up and turn on the air, then to make matters worse, Lil Miss crawled in bed with us, making for it to be hotter and smaller area!

8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
"why in the world did we not turn on the air last night?!?!"

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
Fried...love fried food but just can't eat it much anymore!

10. Are you afraid of the dark?
ABSOLUTELY! I am a 26 year old women who still uses a night light!

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Mom. No lie, I just wanted to be a mom of two girls, one boy and I wanted them all 3 years apart. I am not kidding, ask my mom. I got exactly what I wanted. Who know how rewarding AND hard it would be!

12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Exhausted.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

#12 was funny...especially coming right after #11.

Have a great day!

Andrea said...

You have to share "exhausted" with me.
Hope you have a great day.
Blessings, andrea

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

Great answers! Besides my little Silky Terrier, I have a Pyrenes cross and a collie cross...I love the way the Pyrenes sits with his paws crossed like such a gentleman!

Mocha with Linda said...

Last summer when we had the 87 or so days over 100, I would have taken a little snow! LOL

Great retort on #2 - driveway! LOL

I can't believe I didn't say "a mom" for #11. And #12 was great timing!