Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Dozen-Olympic Style


1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?

Mine would be from summer and it would be gymnastics or swimming...those are two my favorite sports!


2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
I completely can not thing of her name but I always remember the one Olympics where the young gymnastic us team member performs with her foot broken and proceeded to help the US win the gold.

3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
Nope, I just knew someone who got to run with the Olympic torch

4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
I would really love to say housework because that would mean my house stays spotless but it doesn't so I would say I win a GOLD running around like a chicken with her head cut off (wow that saying really is gross)!

5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
Not a thing..

6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Yes when I can, I love it! I am a night owl so sleeping in makes me happy!

7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
No and I learned years ago how to perform it on a baby because Bug was preemie and we had to learn it before we got to leave the hospital with him. I don't think I could do it now.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
Australia....all them accents and the beautiful land!

9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
Not really, Our bridesmaid and groomsman from our wedding got together...and then they didn't... ;)

10. What is the last book you read?
A J.D. Robb book
11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??
My question...hmm....Well since I talked about the Summer Olympics, I will just say that my favorite sport in the winter Olympics is the snowboarding sports.

12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
Brisket Tacos at Christina's Mexican Restaurant! Yummy!! When can we go?
Now go link up at Linda's Place!

2 comments:

Thena said...

Brisket tacos sounds yummy. Never heard of them.

monica said...

Hi Just checking in and saying Hi!