

San Antonio, TX!! Yippy! I absolutely LOVE this place! I can't wait to take the kids to all the sites! It's going to be awesome after all the craziness that's been going on here!
-----------------------------
I do need help though before we go, my camera went splat after being dropped twice by Lil Miss so does anybody know of any cameras in the 200.00 dollar range or under? I just want something that takes decent pictures! I refuse to take a family vacation until I have a camera to take in tow to capture it all! One day I will have my dream camera but now is not it! ;) So any of you have any ideas let me know! Just need to capture those happy faces!
----------------------------
Now on to some random things because I haven't had any time to put up post!
**I failed my first test since going back to school two years ago. It really stinks. I will do better next time but it drives me crazy to know I failed a test. And by two points!
**We are officially making the big move this weekend. Last night was our "last night" here. It seems odd!
**Trying to convince my 3 year old that she can't eat cheese sticks (not the fried ones) for every meal has turned into quite the challenge! The girl loves her cheese!
**I LOVE the new show Undercover Boss! Love it!
**I wish my camera hadn't hit the floor too many times because I would love to being doing the 365 picture thing! I love all the pictures the different bloggers are posting each day!
**Right about the time I finally get my sister to move back down to Texas where she would be right across the grass from us...we move...in the very same weekend. :( I am still stoked she's going to be closer but man it stinks to be moving the same weekend! Would have been nice to see her everyday!
--------------------------------
One more question!
If you were to receive a basket of all your favorite things,
what would be in YOUR basket???
----------------------
Toodles Friends!
5 comments:
Ohhh I love that show Under Cover Boss too!
Good luck on the big move :)
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=casio+exilim&tag=googhydr-20&index=electronics&hvadid=3288579771&ref=pd_sl_14roxjrg0k_e
Casio Exilim. LOVE mine.
In the camera department at wal-mart you can sometimes find cameras on clearance. Mine's not the best by no means but I got it half off about a year ago.
A basket of favorites, would have to include some type of chocolate that's for sure. Have a great vacation.
The vacations sounds great and I don't blame you for not wanting to take it without a camera.
Yay for the move, I hope it goes well but boo for the sister thing. Right now I would do just about anything to have my sister that close to me.
First off...truthfully you can't go wrong with ANY camera from Nikon or Canon. BUT, I have also had two FujiFilm cameras that have been wonderful. My most recent was this one...
Fujifilm FinePix Z30
http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-FinePix-Digital-Optical-Orange/dp/B001R23JN0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1267319374&sr=1-7
And a basket full of my favorite things would include:
-Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Coffee
-Some Sweet Pea bath stuff from Bath & Body works
-Any book by Karen Kingsbury
-Tender White popcorn by Orville Redenbacher (sp?)
-A big bag of Hershey Kisses
-A comfy fleece blanket
I could seriously go on but that gives you an idea of some of my favorite things! ;)
Have a safe move and a WONDERFUL vacation!!
Post a Comment