This picture below is a great visual of
how we have been feeling over
the last few weeks!

This move, school, kids, and work is keeping
us running for sure! That would
also explain the pathetic attempts of my blogging latley.
I promise I would come back soon...well soon
as in about three weeks once the move
is done and we are settled.
Now for a sneak preview of our girls room, I am in LOVE with
it and we haven't even put the whole thing
together!!
(these pictures make the room seem alot smaller than it really is for some reason.)

I can't wait to get everything in there and show it all together!
The colors are alot better than my blackberry is showing
so I hope my other camera will show it off next time!
4 comments:
Looking good....you have been so busy...but in the end it will all be worth it!
Can't wait to see the new rooms!
Looks great, can't wait to see the finished product. :) I'm not sure if you've seen yet but I posted pics of the kids finished bathroom which I love. Isn't it fun to decorate. :)
Oh, I love the spreads! And the walls look so cute- you can tell the colors must be off in the pics, but the gist of it is there! I took time of for our move last summer too.
Came via Hairbows and Guitars in case you're wondering (I always wonder)
Post a Comment