Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meet Billy Bob

It finally hit our neck of the woods...please don't criticize the lack of warm clothing on my children...we live in Texas and are NOT used to this kind of weather! ;)



Meet BillyBob our hillybilly snowman!

He's eco-friendly! Hahaha! He is made out
of oreo cookies, pickles, carrots, and radishes!




We are up to 6 inches as of right now..curious to see what
tomorrow morning will look like! We have
never seen it snow for a full day like it has! I had fun today
but if it would be gone by tomorrow that would be okay too! ;)

5 comments:

Joy said...

oh I am pretty sure you are like TN and the world has all but come to an end because of snow:) it is shut down here for even an inch.

I was so happy with our big one a couple weeks ago and am now ready for warm weather

BTW I can't believe you wasted oreos on a snow man!!

Cass said...

Fun times! We are looking forward to the snow tomorrow for us! Can't wait, the boys are so excited! I will let you know if we meet Billy Bob's cousin! :)

JWilson said...

I have to laugh at this because of the excitment the snow has brought. Around here we HATE IT!! It just makes everything so much harder to do and we don't shut down ever for it so you have to go out in it. Betwenn last weekend and this week we are well over 20 inches and there is ice somewhere in the middle of it all and no hope of it melting anytime soon.

Janean said...

tabi, pickles on a snowman is a "first," but ya know whatever works!!! LOL. Looks like ya'll enjoyed the snow -- woohoo!

very sweet post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tabi-
I'm Judd Corizan from the meme Sunday Stealing. (http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com) I thought I'd take the time to invite you and all Random Dozen players to join us this and every Sunday. We have a group of great players who participate. We usually post by 3PM Eastern time on Saturdays.

Thanks!
Judd