Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Dozen


To join in Random Dozen or to read other's post, head over to Linda's place!


1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Cookies last night when my husband was eating them in front of me... and no I didn't cave! I even made him go brush his teeth before he was allowed to sit by me because I didn't want to smell them! Haha!

2. M & M's or Skittles?
Both! Really I love have a bag of both and mixing them together!

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
No

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
If I have somewhere to go, a few minutes...if I get to be lazy...about an hour!

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
No and I eventuallyBold would love to, I really would love to do the Disney cruise with my family!

6. Who is your favorite actress?
Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Child Abuse

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
Not really, I guess. I love my laptop and my blackberry. That's about all the gadgets I care about!

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I just talked about this on my blog. I don't do birthday cards if there is a present involved...seems pointless to me but I love picking out cards that will make people smile!

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Wow, thanks, you just made me realize truly how long it's been!! I got my hair done I believe back in September or October.

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
My children of course! Although we are looking for a new TV's and I am actually enjoying this for some reason.

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Did I grab the keys

9 comments:

crittyjoy said...

I too love to pick out a card that is going to make a person smile :) There is just something special about that moment.

Amy said...

I love Sandra Bullock too...and that Disney cruise sound fun too. My man came up to bed after eating one of my brownies and with a very sheepish look...ha ha. Needless to say we are both trying to eat healthier, don't ask why brownies are in the house to begin with.

Great Answers

Amy

Cathy said...

#6 I said Sandra Bullock too.

Kara With a K said...

Sandra Bullock is one of my faves, she is so funny!

My aunt and uncle went on a disney cruise last year and really enjoyed it.

Shannon said...

I love M & M's... but only if they're peanut.

Shane and I had talked about going on a cruise for our 10th anniversary... neither of us have ever been on one. Well, we've been married for 12 years now. Still haven't been on a cruise.

Oh, well!

Elizabeth said...

Loved reading your answers! ;)
I think I may have to do this too!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You and have quite a few similar answers...always love these lists...

Joyce said...

Just getting around to the random links...it was fun reading your answers. I love #1!

debi9kids said...

Great list!
I love Sandra Bullock. She's definitely one of my favorites :)

I haven't had my hair done for real in ages either! (although i just badly colored it the other night. LOL)

I love to send cards for the same reason and never give them for birthdays if I give a gift :)