while I go cry because I worked out to this evil woman today:

Holy smokes!! I mean really...wow! We have been working out everyday and this is truly the first time I felt the need to scream and say bad things to a workout! Even the hubby did it and he was yelling at the tv and he never does that! I can NOT even imagine how the people at the biggest loser feel dealing with her and Bob!
Perk of my week: I lost 5 lbs!! Yippy! 35 more to go!! For once I truly have the motivation and I feel great! (even with being sick, I still have more energy!)
5 comments:
Seriously. She is EVIL.
But I love her.
And way to go on the 5 lbs! woohoo!
Way to go on the 5 lbs! You've got some serious courage taking on that ladies workouts. LOL.
When it comes to stuff like TV's I just let hubby do the shopping but I make sure I tag along just to be the voice of sanity when he wants to bring home the huge honkin' theatre size things.
Good JOB! I have lost five pounds since Christmas, but not all in one week.
Keep up the good work :)
Good for you! That's awesome! I joined a Biggest Loser group and so far...havent been motivated. UGH
Post a Comment