Whoops..posted early...so here ya go...a day early!
If all else fails, I post on Random Dozen days! What will I do if Linda decides to not to post them anymore...hmm I might just disappear...HA! Not!

1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
Wow, I don't have a clue because I feel like if I don't experience the rest then how would I ever know which one was the best? If I have to choose right now, I would pick my age right now, because my kids still love me (non teenagers yet!), my body is still fairly functional (only have the back issue now!) and I am madly in love with my husband of 6 years! Does it get much better than that???
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
From everyone else's opinion it would be my Chicken Enchiladas...they are requested often by family and friends.
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
Several different things depending on the situation. Praying is involved in all of them. Aside from that, talking to the hubby usually always helps unless it's him and then it's a call to a friend or a bath/book/quiet time to myself!
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
I think it was back in the summer, we took my step-sister to the club we like to go dancing at but it was insanely crowded and we left after being there for about 20 minutes and just went and hung at some friends house. My hubby can dance though and I love it! I on the other hand don't do so well but hubby doesn't seem to care!
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
A realist with a touch of dreaming?!
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
We have done good I believe in teaching our kids to respect others. I am always getting compliments on our children and the fact that they say please, thank you, yes ma'am, sir...those things.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
It's the relationship between Andy and Barney that cracks me up...Andy's obvious frustration with Barney but he never goes berserk to the point of ruining the friendship or hurting feelings.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
This is sad to say but probably a 3
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Smacking your food, hands down, the worst thing to annoy me!
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
Hmm...couldn't tell you, whatever color you think frustration would be and that's me!
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
He would hate that I'm saying this but I believe a cat, because he can be all sweet, cuddly, and lazy but when he needs to be he can be ferocious, active, and protective!
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
Oh that's easy, laundry...it's a never ending job and when I think I'm done, it starts all over again and let me tell you a family of five creates ALOT of laundry!! Especially when you have children who believe in changing clothes several times a day! ( Although, I do believe I finally put a stop to that!)
3 comments:
Thanks for giving me a glimpse into your world. Respect others...AMEN!! Clearly one of the best things we can teach our kids.
Laundry..I hear ya! Where in the world does it come from....
Blessings, andrea
Laundry....do not even get me started! I scream at middle son all the time for changing his clothes 10 time a day!
As a teacher I like the respect answer!! I like the cat answer too, they are such multi-faceted creatures...just like husbands!!
Amy
Post a Comment