SaraBell

Our kids have been wanting a cat for so long but I have consistently since adulthood been allergic to them so it's always been a no go. Well, the hubby and I have discovered that I am not allergic to ALL cats, there are some that I have no reaction to at all but others that I get near and have a hard time breathing...it's crazy! Anyways, we discovered that our friends had an extra cat that I can be around, pet, and put against my face and doesn't bother me at all! So, that sweet cat now has a new home thanks to our friends!
Our kids are soo excited!! They adore her and she has done great so far! She is very calm and lets the kids play with her without any issues! My husband is already smitten with her and he has always been a supposed cat hater! Ha! Not anymore!!
SaraBell is now the newest memeber of this family and we love her!!
2 comments:
She's cute!
My youngest wants a cat. But I refuse to have an "outside" cat and there's just no good place in this house to put a litter box...
She is adorable.
Blessings, andrea
Post a Comment