Whew! I guess I really do have an addiction to the computer because I just went without Internet since Tuesday evening and thought I would go bonkers! It didn't help that I had exams due this week and had to run everywhere else to get them done!
I do come back with a couple of prayer requests. First, I have been sick, it started out with a sinus infection that I kept putting off going to the Dr. about. Well, bad choice on my part because I know have a sinus, ear, throat, and bladder infection! I feel awful and my biggest problem right now is now my bladder is turning into kidney infection and it simply hurts to move or even breathe in too hard. The antibiotics are not working and my Dr. is gone till Monday. With everything else that's been going on, I really just feel beaten. I'm tired of being sick and tired.
Next up to plate, will you keep my husband in your prayers. He is going in at five in the morning and working all day then he has class two nights a week until ten. He was doing great but then he had to start his clincials which means he's riding on the ambulance, doing ER, or his labor and deliver hours. He is doing those on weekends, Friday's after work and then from 7am-11pm on Saturday and Sunday. So, from Thursday night to Sunday night, we don't get to see him. He's exhausted and misses us. The kids and I miss him but mostly I am worried about how hard he is working and have real fear every time he leaves to drive because I am worried he's too tired. All this will be done with at the end of December but please pray for his energy and safety during all this. He truly is an amazing man!
The third request is my mom. She of course is still struggling alot. I didn't know if any of my readers know of someone else's blog that they could tell me about that has recently struggled from the loss of a spouse. I would love to lead her in the direction of someone just so she doesn't feel alone in her loss. I struggle with the loss too and know she hurts but I do not know what it's like to lose my husband so I wish she could connected with maybe someone who has. If any of you know anyone please let me know. She is going to grief counseling at her church and I am very glad for that. Please continue to pray for her and our family. These holidays are going to be awful in that sense but to be honest, each day is tough, not just the holidays.
I appreciate all the continued prayers though all our tough times lately. I truly appreciate all of you.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Internet is back and prayer requests
Posted by T at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's great that she is getting counseling. I don't know of anyone blogging going through the same thing. The closest is Loren http://themagoosnews.blogspot.com/
Her Dad has cancer and could go at anytime, and the worse is he needs salvation. She's suppose to be flying down in a week or so to see him.
Praying for your mom and your entire family. I just came over from Thena's blog. I have joined to follow and look forward to getting to know you.
Blessings, hugs, and prayers, andrea
Praying for you and your family Tabi! Hang in there and know that lots of people care about you and are lifting you all up!
Post a Comment