Huh? Do You? Christmas is in the air!! Got all our decorations up on the inside today! Pictures to come later once the mess is cleaned up!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Do You Feel It????
Posted by T at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Huh? Do You? Christmas is in the air!! Got all our decorations up on the inside today! Pictures to come later once the mess is cleaned up!
Posted by T at 8:19 PM
4 comments:
Wow, you're on the ball! I haven't even finished cleaning up from Thanksgiving yet, LOL! ;)
I did a little decorating but will do the most of it next week when we get our tree :)
We got ours up too (not the tree yet). I just love looking at my house all festive... definitely makes me feel Christmas :)
Wow - you should see my house, half decorated boxes everywhere...but it will all get done.
Post a Comment