Friday, April 3, 2009

Keep Dreaming List....

So, we had to take Bean to the Dr. yesterday because of her Staph Infection....there is a new pharmacy next door to the dr. office so we head over their to get her meds filled and that's when I came across this little lovely.....


This thing was AWESOME!! I mean AWESOME! You take this little bitty cup thing (like the mini cups that hold the half and half milk stuff) and stick it in..click the button and boom...Instant Coffee!!

And it was really yummy! And fast! and cool!! So, then reality came to play and I looked it up.....yeah umm pretty much out of my range seeing as I paid 18 bucks for mine! Uh well!! A girl can dream though right.....

Click Here to check out all the stuff they have.....oh how I love dreaming....so what are you dreaming for right now????

8 comments:

Joy said...

That is pretty cool.

I love my coffee maker it makes super hot coffee and the caraf keeps it hot forever.

http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/product.php?product_id=14&item_id=34&cat_id=3

Joy said...

Oh and my dreamon list-since we are on the topic of kitchenware I will say the Rachel Ray cookware in lime green:)

but trust me my list goes on and on

Becky said...

lol, my coffee maker was $12. I am super cheap... er thrifty. ;-)

I hope Bean's infection gets better and you guys are in the clear. That staff is nasty stuff.

Becky said...

Oops... on my dream list...a landscaped yard and three more hours in each day.

Unknown said...

Oooo yeah that is a nice one. I'm pretty sure that's the same one that the girls from Sits were giving away a while back! I think that company sent Heather one and one to give away! Lucky girl!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I so want one of these too.....

Brandi said...

I just won one from momlogic! I am anxiously awaiting its arrival at my doorstep!

Shannon said...

I don't even drink coffee and I want one of these!

Target has them on sale for $99.99 this week(at least the Target in my area does)... plus you get a free $10 Target gift card!

Hubs won't let me get one, though. "You don't drink coffee!" he said.

"I know, but you can also use it to make hot tea and hot cocoa!" I replied.

He answered that with "That's what the microwave is for."