Thursday, April 2, 2009

Writer's Workshop

Come on everyone...it's time for Writer's Workshop....click on over to Mama Kat and join in!

The Prompts:

1.) Why did you do it?
I didn't do it...I promise....It was not me caught eating that cookie that smelled soooo delicious...those are not crumbs in the corner of my mouth...you can't prove it....

2.) What is a common misconception about you?
Ahh......I would say the biggest thing that drives me crazy is that people just think because I speak my mind that I am always mad or angry. I'm not...I truly care about other people and I just can't STAND when other people walk all over other people. I take a stand and tell how I feel. I don't like it when someone will talk about other people behind there back but not to their faces. That is the stuff that I will just say up front and lots of people just think I'm mean....or a "B*tch" because I actually have the umph to say how I feel....just once I would love for someone to describe me as sweet...but because of how I take a stand...that usually never happens. Maybe I approach things the wrong way...who knows.

3.) Describe a moment when you felt afraid.
Hehe...don't laugh...not a one of you! I am still afraid of the dark. Yep, you heard me...a almost 26 year old adult who is scared of the dark. Yes....I keep a night light. It's true. Well, I guess you can laugh now! If I have to go out to my car at night and it's dark, I not only turn on lights but I make my hubby stand out at the door and watch me!! Hey! you never know whose gonna wanna get me!

4.) In what ways are you turning into your mother?
Well, I get all those traits about standing up for myself and other people from my mom. I grew up with watching her standing up for us and others so I come by it honestly! I am also starting to realize that I get alot of her crazy quirks. I have to have all my cash in my wallet one directions and in order.....I like my closet organized according to the types of clothes they are, just different little things like that....

5.) Are you always right?
Of course!! I am always right!! HA! No.....when it comes down too it...if we are hubby and I are in an arguement over any kind of "facts" over stupid things like who is that actor...or what is this or that....he is usually always right! Drives me CRAZY! Lol....and yes....I HATE to be wrong....

3 comments:

Jaime said...

#1 - wait a minute...didn't i just see you with your hand in the cookie jar? it was blocking my hand from grabbing any cookies, so i guess i should thank you for that!

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you're the type of person who stands up for what's right. There aren't enough of those out there!

tiarastantrums said...

loved number 2 - I have that issue too - that part of the brain that tells you to stop talking or to not say it - or be careful what you say - It's missing from my brain!!!