I'm winning today! If you don't understand, read post from yesterday!! Today, I got the older two on the bus and came back inside to cuddle in my bed with my baby girl. She is getting so incredibly big!! She is truly the size of most kids that have just turned four not a kid that won't be three until the end of June!
We are currently on the couch watching some Mickey Mouse! She is all wild and running around in her panties refusing to get dressed or brush her hair!! I love her spirit. She wears me plum out but I am so happy that she has that energy!
She is really missing her DziaDzia today though! DziaDzia (Polish for grandfather) is my step dad whom she is very close too! She adores both him and my mom! He started working out of state and she isn't used to that. She is used to seeing him once a week at least. She is walking around this morning singing his name and this is where the conversation led us....
Lil Miss-Can I see DziaDzia?
Me- No baby he is far, far away at work
Lil Miss- When does he come home to me?
Me- not for several weeks baby
(she looks up at me at this point all very sweetly and says...)
Lil Miss- well can I go see hims at work? Far, far away?????
Me- awwww, sweetie no, he's too far.
So, sad.....she doesn't understand where he is! She misses her buddy, you know the guy that gives her everything she wants!
We emailed him some pictures of her this morning and this is what she did.....
We are very into the I love you sign. All my kids have learned it very early and I thought it was just too sweet for her to do it for her DziaDzia!
3 comments:
I want to kiss her she is sooo darn cute!!! Love this pic!!!!
Awwwwwww... that is sooooooo cuuuuute!
She is to cute!!!!!
Post a Comment