I love this idea....everything about it. I love the thought of making someone else smile when they least expect it!
I found this at Who Says 8 is Enough which is a blog that I love!!!
The rules are simple:
The first 3 people to post a comment on this entry will receive a gift from me sometime during the year.When and what are a suprise to the winners!
Then, post about this on your blog & come back and leave your comment telling me you are Paying It Forward as well.
Only the first 3 comments that leave a comment and post this one their blog gets the prize but like Boufmom9 says, "who says you can do a pay it forward too?"
So, come on comments and let's all pay it forward!!! What an excellant concept and what fun!

8 comments:
I love this idea..
I am in!!!!
Ooooo, this looks like fun. Am I one of the first three?
Thanks for coming by to check on me, lol, I have been reading you but not always commenting, sorry.
Ok..I'm up come see!!
I love this...I am such a giver like that!
Me Me Pick me!
Got it up & running!
OK I'll admit it... I am confused. Are we supposed to post the button and rules now or after we receive the gift?
So glad you are playing along!
Thanks so much!
Make sure you email me your address :)
No telling when something special will show up......
Don't count me in, I just wanted to say have fun! I really enjoyed doing my Pay-It Forward. I want to do some other kind of give-away soon! So keep watching! ;)
Post a Comment