I being punished for something. I would just like to know what exactly. If you read my post regularly then you now that last Thursday was just all around, a HORRIBLE day. One of those days when the thoughts were, "if something can go wrong, it will." Nothing major but just all the things that just stink. Long day.
Now, this is where it must just be punishment or something because today was ANOTHER one of those days. I have decided today that I should have had atleast a week in between totally crappy days.
To be honest, I'm not going to go into all the details. One, it would take to long and two...well....lol...it would take too long!
Why do I tell you all this? Because in the midst of the crappy day, I did feel immensely loved by some friends and by my hubby.
The hubby calls just a little while ago and he could here the frustration in my voice and says, "baby, are you okay?" Poor guy, he shouldn't have asked. But he was sweet and he really knows how to make me feel better! He makes me realize that it will be all okay and it's just one day. His mind frame is..."you win some, you lose some, tomorrow your gonna win!" Lol....he always stays positive and I LOVE that. He keeps me calm. I know that God completely put him in my life! He balances this crazy chick out!!
So, I am winning tomorrow....
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
You win some, You lose some....
Posted by T at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm praying you definitely WIN tomorrow!!! Hugs!
Sorry you have one of those days. It must have been something in the air because I had on too. My hubby was ever so less than helpful so make sure you count your blessing there.
Sorry I have been by lately i'll be back.
Awe Tabi! Praying for you friend!
Post a Comment