Friday, January 16, 2009

Let's Jump Ship....

and go have a girls night with big fat margaritas to go with? Sound nice to you? Great! Come on! Lol....a girl can dream! Today has definitely been one of those days!
We ended up back in the doctors office with Lil Miss today, She is on the verge of having a bladder infection now. Yippee. Poor girl.

Then it was off to the college to get some books we needed. I get there to discover that something is screwy with my financial aide and student loan. Wonderful. Get told to go to one office to another...and lets just say there were all miles apart in there own separate buildings. Doctors said I needed to get in shape well I wasn't to game for this way to get in shape in freezing cold weather. So, I go to all these offices to get to the last one and they tell me they closed at 11!! Seriously...in the morning...you close at 11? Why even come in for the day? I was so frustrated! The campus I had to go to was an hour away so it was a bit frustrating to get there and discover, I can't be helped no one bothered to tell me they close at 11!!! ARGH.....will have to figure out what is wrong with that Monday!

I am so ready for hubby to get home and watch a movie and RELAX!!!

Did I mention that our total for the books so far is now up to 530 dollars???? Yeah...that's right, now I shall go

RELAX!!!! HA!!!

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'll be the designated driver, LOL. i can't believe the price of your books and no one likes the runaround. I say ARGH on your behalf.

Jen said...

Margaritas sound great! LOL I can't believe your price for books... that's horrible!
Hope you are having a better weekend now!

Brandi said...

I am all for rita's! Where are we meeting?!