Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Thoughts...

I got nothing really....just some things all over the board!!

**I started a new blog, mainly for myself to keep track of my fitness but it's open either way if you want to go over there and check it out. I am basically learning to cook all over again so I will be posting some new recipes and keeping track of my weight and keeping logs of what I eat and how I work out. Trying to keep track to see what works for me! I have to really stick with getting healthier so I thought this would help! And if any of you go there and have any great ideas on food, exercise or anything...feel free to let me know!

**Started school last week and it's already kicking my butt. I didn't realize how involved my Spanish class was going to be or I might have just waited a semester on it! It feels like I'm taking three classes just from that one! Isn't going well seeing as I already have three other classes on top of that and a little thing like three children!! Whew!

**I went back to the doctor this week because amidst all the other stuff with my liver, I still have a screwed up back that he wanted me to come in and to a full exam over. I did and he did and now he ordered a MRI for today. Joy. I really am happy to finally get this thing looked at and figure out exactly what is going on. I am praying for the best outcome which is something that can be easily fixed!

**Do any of you out there watch the Bachelor?? Yes, I will admit this season I am watching it. I caught the very end of last seasons and just really liked Jason. So, here I am sucked into this season and let me tell you, these women crack me up!! I mean seriously, I just watched last weeks and why do these girls get upset when they don't get a rose and say, "It's hard because I fell in love with him" hahaha seriously??? You just met the guy amongst how many other women, a week ago??? It sucks to go home so soon but to say you loved him just makes me laugh! And let me say that there is not much more motivation while working out then to watch a group of stick thin beautiful women on TV! Hahahaha!!

**And this to all the moms out there with the post stomach flab from having kids.....would you consider having a tummy tuck if you could? To you would it be worth the pain and the scar you will have from hip to hip, in order to get rid of the that flab???

So, there you have it...my random post of the day!! Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Becky said...

YES! I would totally have a tummy tuck if I were rich and didn't have a thousand other things to spend the money on. I never thought I would but I have always had a pooch and now its a flabby pooch... sigh.

Cass said...

Let me tell you girl I am addicted to The Bachelor! Seriously every season some of my girlfriends & I get together every Monday nights to watch the episodes! The girls always crack us up being all "I love him so much!" I mean come on, give me a break! Glad to know theres another blogger whos as addicted as I am!

Joy said...

No on the tummy tuck because I think the belly buttons always look weird:) I would go for some lipo oh and some new boobs! That's what I get for doing best for my kids and breastfeeding. Although I recently thought and hubs agreed they have made a bit of a rebound, not like before kids but a bit better.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh I would so do a tummy tuck!

JWilson said...

Seeing as I have had two c-sections for two kids I would totally get a tummy tuck! I already have the scar from side to side so what's to loose. :) I would however add some lipo in it. It also helps that the only way to get rid of my scar tissue is to have this done so....

debi9kids said...

I would have a tummy tuck! but, not until i lose all the rest of my fatness. My stomach after the twin pregnancy & csection is awful :(

I haven't watched the bachlor this year, but have in the past :)