Thank you everyone for all your comments and letting me whine like a baby! We all feel alot better around here! The strep is pretty much gone and now Lil Miss and I just have the congestion and I have a pretty yucky cough but those things I can handle! I don't do fever or strep! It's miserable! I will admit to being a baby about that stuff. I went through labor and delivery without whining one bit (I'm not lying ask Big Daddy!) but you give me a sore throat or fever and I will cry like a baby!
So, now that were done with my pity party.....I took Lil Miss to the doctor on friday when I figured out she probably had strep. They weighed her like they always do and I was shocked at her weight! We went a month ago and she was 31 pounds....she has lost weight and gotten taller in one month! Amazing....the weight is something the doctor said he was going to keep on eye on but said since we have all been alot more active that it's probably fine.
Anyways, I am telling all you lovely people out there this for one reason....I have been dying to do a contest and thought I would start out small...I mean like really really small!! LOL.....so I thought I would do a weight guess on Lil Miss....which I kinda stole the idea from MckMama b/c she just did this with her Small Fry! (and definatley go check out her blog b/c she is really funny and could use your prayers!)
Whoever can guess Lil Miss's weight without going over will win a Sonic Gift Card so you can go try my new favorite thing and that is a Sonic Java Chiller! I told you I was starting out small! Oh and if you don't have a Sonic around your area(which I just found out that they aren't everywhere and that came as a huge shock!) then I will do a Starbucks card instead!
I am posting a picture of Lil Miss from today so that might help you guess! I know this might be a cheesy contest but I wanted to give it a whirl! So, leave me a comment with your guess and lets see who wins!! I gave you a hint so it shouldn't be too hard!
This look because I asked her to stand up and take a picture...which led to this next picture...pouting because I made her stand up! Gosh...what a mean mom I am!
Monday, September 8, 2008
A small CONTEST FOR YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
27 lbs is my guess...I really need that gift card, as I love the Java chillers!!!!
Since "Just the girl" took my guess I'm gonna say 27.5 I don't have a Sonic near me but I will certainly drive an hour to try this Java Chiller you are always raving about. Especially if its free!
Glad you are all feeling better. Mommy's Day Out is a go then :-)
Ok, I'll take a guess... how about 29 lbs?
Glad to hear everyone is on the mend :)
24.6 is my guess....and I LOVE Sonic, I'm addicted to their ROUTE 44 Diet Cokes, extra ice, please;) LOL
I am guessing 28 lbs. She looks about the size of my Riley. Hope you are feeling even better!
I am saying 26 pounds and I have a brand new Sonci 2 minutes from the house. :))
Has anyone won yet?
Well I luv me some sonic especially half price happy hours (lemon berry slush for half price YUMMY)
I am gonna guess 28.5
Oh and my little bit and I also have the funk-It is terrible I HATE being sick. I have to go to a wedding this weekend also so I have to getting better fast
I think this contest is still open, right?
If so, I wanna play.
My guess is 29 lbs....
and no problemo. I have a Sonic right around the corner, WooHoo!
28! Like my age! j/k
-Tab
I say 26 pounds.
I don't think I've seen a Sonic around here . . .
OOh, never had a java chiller, that gift card has my name on it!
Let's see... I'm 29, but somebody said that already so I think I'll go with 29.5 since technically I'm 29.5 ha! Works out nice, doesn't it? :)
Post a Comment