Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And We're Off......

So, We are off for our first official day of Mother's Day Out.....but as I was getting things together, I started thinking....

Someone that still has these.....




Shouldn't also have this....





And this.......




They had to wear yellow today and here she is! Ready for the day that she is not going to be happy with one bit!!





I just can't believe she is going! I know, I know it's just two days of week but wow oh wow.....this is the last one...before you know it Kindergarden will be knocking on our door...

6 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

I got upset when I went to mops and left my boys in their little moppet classes....lol. I can't imagine how I will fair when its preschool time!

Thanks for the get well wishes. We are all on the up and up!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Have a great time...

Candid Carrie said...

Ha, your pictures are great! I do need to correct you, if you think kindergarten is right around the corner ... don't blink because college is the corner after that one!

Anonymous said...

Awww she's adorable! I hope she had a great day!

Joy said...

Oh and Kindergarten is sooo hard (on the mommy that is). My oldest started 1st this year, he is so grown up acting this year.

Nina said...

You are not kidding about kindergarten being here before we know it. It just recently started and I still can't believe my baby is now in school. Where did the time go...