Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun times right here...

Lil Miss Temperature 100.9
Mommy's Temperature 101
All kids up by 7
A Daddy gone to help someone with extra help in their shop by 7
A mommy that really just wants to cry and go back to bed.
Three kids who don't want mommy to go back to bed
Two of those kids wanted mommy to cook breakfast.
Two of those kids got cereal.
Lil Miss crying. She feels like poo and needs her mommy.
A mommy and a Lil Miss about to crash on the couch.
A day full of movies and tv.
Fun times right here!



Thanks for listening to the whining...yes you may roll your eyes and tell me to hush. I understand!

7 comments:

KatBouska said...

Ohhhh that's the worst. I've SO been there. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Becky said...

Aww poor Mommy. We with children have all had those days... you just keep on whining if it makes you feel any better and I promise I will not roll my eyes ;-)

Shannon said...

Hope you fell better soon!

Rachel said...

So sorry...my house sounds like a TB ward; Hubby sick and kids keep hacking up god knows what...doc says allergies...so I have them popping pills LOL...feel better; your still funny even under the weather!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Love the new blog look :)

Sonya said...

Oh poor mommy!!! I sure hope you feel better soon!!!!!

And P.S....love the new background! How fun! :)

Many hugs!

Emily said...

Oh yuck! I hope everyone gets to feeling better asap.