Friday, September 26, 2008

Only two more days.....

On a perky note for today....in case you forgot......only two more days and I will be sitting in the stands of the COWBOYS GAME!!! OH YEAH!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!


9 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

have fun!!!!!! maybe you'll see the tartlet from class and you can have someone accidently spill a big cup of beer on her head!

Jo-Jo said...

That is a game I will be watching! Pittsburgh plays Monday so my Sunday is wide open. Should be a good game!

Lacey in the Sky said...

haha, Tabi Lbs! That's so funny! I've heard that Katherine McPhee one too! I must have a very familiar look about me!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

OMG, have fun girl!!! WooHoo!!

Becky said...

My Love will probably be watching so I'll keep my eyes open for you in the stands. ;-)

Joy said...

Have fun

JWilson said...

Have fun!

Solei said...

hope you have lots of fun!!!

and a blog party, how friekin amazing would that be?!?!? We need to work on that one, k?

Emily said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! :) I'm not 'into' football, but was taken to a Bronco's game several years ago and LOVED it!