It's time for NOT ME MONDAY again! Head over to MckMama's blog to join in!
**I did NOT skip my American Lit class just so I could have a few hours to myself. Nope didn't do it!
**I did NOT ignore all phone calls from friends and family during that time that I did NOT skip class. That would be so rude!
**I did NOT get on to my Bean about misplacing her shin guards for soccer only to discover they were in a place that I put them to begin with. Nope not me!
**I did NOT bite my husbands head off for no reason really just because I am pmsing... Gosh I wouldn't do that! I am completely sane even during PMS days!
**I did NOT enjoy the heck out of the Cowboys game yesterday even though they lost!!
** I did NOT take a picture of a belligerent man during the Cowboys game just because he was acting a fool! Nope NOT ME!!! Hahaha...nope.
** I will NOT be posting a picture of that said belligerent man later. Nope I would never post a strangers picture without their knowledge! I wouldn't, I said!
**I did NOT stand on a chair squealing like a little girl when I saw a mouse in my house the other day. Nope, I'm a big girl, wearing big girl panties!!
**I will NOT think of more not me's through out the day and just start a post for next week. Nope.
**I am NOT playing Guitar Hero on the Wii right now while Lil Miss is sleeping. I wouldn't do that because I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't started. Nope...no Guitar Hero today! :P
Okay, hope you enjoy! Can't wait to read yours!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Not Me Monday
Posted by T at 10:03 AM
Labels: Not Me Mondays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Reading about how you did NOT handle that mouse episode did NOT just remind me of my grandma! I miss her. Don't be offended. Okay?
I will not be waiting impatiently of the picture of the billegerant man! Nope! Not me!
Oh I wish I would have seen you squealing from the mouse:)
Glad you had fun at the game.
you are too cute - just get the mouse and flush him!!
Happy Monday! You played Hookie??? Bad girl!
How was the game yesterday??? sorry about Dallas...my bro is a Redskins fan so he was overjoyed :)
The mouse one has me rollin'! Aren't Not Me Mondays so much fun?!
I loved that the cowboys lost.. I posted about that too..to funny.
I have NEVER gotten on to my kids for "losing" something that I put away in a special place for them. Nope, not me!
Very cute post! Thanks for the comment. I enjoyed reading your blog!
Hilarious!!! I would have freaked at the mouse episode! Ugh! Haha and I ignore phone calls just cuz I don't want to talk! How wrong is that?? : ) Love your blog! I'm adding myself as a follower!
Thanks so much for your comments on mine!
Funny!!! We also had a mouse this past week...yuck. But, honestly, I didn't squeal! :)
Even though the Cowboys lost and I, a diehard Redskin fan took much pleasure in that, I am glad you had a good time at the game!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is nice to know people other than my mom read it :).
The mouse and big girl panties had me rollin'! Very funny!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. This "No Me" stuff has been really fun!
I have to go look at those cowboys pictures to find the biligerant man.
Katie
Oh - I have NEVER played guitar hero on Wii when I should have been doing other things either - that is not the mommy thing to do!! I have to go now - gotta find the beligerent man!!
Post a Comment