Monday, September 29, 2008

So they lost...




BUT I still had a awesome time!! I'm talking no voice left today good time! It was a typical Cowboys play crappy in the first half and then try to come back in the second half but it didn't cut it this time....uh-well...it didn't damper my fun one bit! I had FUN!!! That is after we sat in traffic for an hour and a half but that's okay, but lets not mention the guy I kinda maybe mighta hit just little with my front bumper...we won't discuss that part! BWAHHHAHAHAHA!! Not my fault he kept telling me to pull forward and then did his stop hand sign to slow! He's fine...really he is! I just got a dirty look! Lol...great times!

I loved our seats! We were higher up and you could see everything! I loved it! I really love watching all the people in between plays too and man alive ALOT of drunk people come to the Cowboys game! Although, I'm not real sure if the belligerent guy two rows down from us was drunk or just and idiot! Their was a Redskins fan a few seats from him and Belligerent Cowboy fan kept screaming at him, " ZERO, ZERO, ZERO"....that poor guy wouldn't even acknowledge belligerent man! We could never quite figure out what he was talking about! Zero? umm they had already scored....zero points for redskins second half?? Nope they scored then too....hmmm....up to this point Cowboys had lost zero games...well maybe that was it but oh wait after they lost he was still screaming zero! It was hysterical! Loved it! I shouldn't have but I did, I got great enjoyment of this guy making a fool of himself!! Too bad he was the Cowboys fan making a fool of himself!

(Belligerent man is in the 24 jersey facing sideways.....the better picture with him screaming and holding his hand up with a zero sign messed up of course!)



It was all a great first time experience for me! It was neat to be able to see a Cowboys game in their last season in that stadium before they move to the new one. I have been there for other events but not for the Cowboys game.


So, I have a few pics of course....if you dare mention that I look like a sweaty pig especially up against my beautiful friend, I will come and kick your booty! Got it! Don't mention the pig look alike!! HAHAHAHA!!








7 comments:

Joy said...

How fun, don't ya love the aholes who make themselves look like idiots at sporting events!

Solei said...

Who cares if they lost???
You had fun and that's all that counts!
=0D

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awwww so sweet, I am glad to guys had a great time. Sorry they lost
:(

Jo-Jo said...

Sounds like good times!

Emily said...

Glad you had fun- great pics- esp. of the sun coming through the roof onto the crowd- cool!

JWilson said...

Gald you ahda good time despite the loss.

Becky said...

I am glad you had a great time even though they lost. Made My Love feel better because the 49ers tanked as well. I think you are cute :-)