Two weeks into school and what do we have?!?!? Strep throat. Lil Miss started showing signs of a cold on Monday and thought maybe it was just allergies or just the weather change that always seems to effect us. She had a mild fever by wednesday, fine by thursday morning or so I thought. I thought wrong. She woke up this morning looking just pitiful and cranky. My throat started bothering me late last night and then got worse through the morning and then the duh moment hit me and thought I should look in Lil Miss's throat. Not pretty and off to the doctor we go and strep throat it is. Fun stuff right there. I bet you can't hear the sarcasm in my voice can you.
So, I am sure with my throat hurting that is what is my problem too. I just pray that all is well and anitbiotics help my tuesday! I have school and she has mother's day out! I don't have back up for child care and I can't miss too much class and we have a whole semester ahead of us so big praying right now! And she just feels rotten and I hate when they feel so bad like that! So, say a prayer for us tonight and also pray that the other kids and Big Daddy don't get it too.
Friday, September 5, 2008
And here it begins agian...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've the a lot of kids are getting the same thing here in St. Louis too. The sickness is starting early this year!!! :(
Good better...it's like a TB ward in my house these past 2 weeks; 2 kids and a hubby coughing; brought my son to Dr. said it was allergies; Friday night; Hubby sick on the couch said he feels worse...Ughhh
I hope you feel better!
I said a prayer for you, kids and hubby too. I hope everything is cleared up by tues. Feel better.
Post a Comment