Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A First for Me!!!!

Look! Look what I got!! My very first blog award bestowed to me by JoJo from A Mom's World of Madness and Blessings which was her very first blog award too! Talk about to bloggy friends being super excited!!



I'm not real sure what this means but I will find out and come update....hopefully it's a good saying!! Lol...not "hey your blog stinks!" award!

The rules to this is for me to pass it on to 8 other great blogs!! Wow....now lets see....

Emily at Ain't Life Grand who has one beautiful baby girl who doesn't like to take naps!!

Becky at Adult Deprived who has her hands full with three princes and a prince!

Teresa at Tiaras & Tantrums who I Love reading her blog and keeping up with the Tantrums of her three kiddos and hopefully one more one day!

Tabitha at Roots & Wings who is awesome because she shares my name! Lol....also awesome because she finds all these great things for super cheap! My kinda girl!

Jessica at The Wilson's House who is super funny serious about her football!

Rachael at Livin and Lovin whose blog I have just recently came across and LOVE!!

Just the Girl whose blog I can't go a day without reading! She is so random and so funny and who I share a coffee addiction with!


Mama's Losin It
who is just so stinkin funny she keeps everyone on their toes with laughter!


So, go check out all these AWESOME blogs!!! Thanks agian JoJo!!

10 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET - Super Duper Sweet --

thanks so much girlie!!
Tabi - is this short for Tabitha?

tiarastantrums said...

Tabitha - I LIKE that name!!
What do you prefer?
My name is Terea and NO one in my family EVER calls me that - it is "T" - only ever. My hubbie never says my name either - it is only Hey Honey! If he says my name - I'm like whoop - what did I do this time?

Rachel said...

Aww your so awesome; I knew I loved your blog for a reason...thanks for the shout out...but I'm still new...what do I do? do I pass it on? HELP

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Solei said...

Yay Tabi ! ! !
Congrats on your 1st ever blog award!

Wooohooo!

Becky said...

Thank you so much Tabi, I am honored! Do you know what it says yet? LOL! I love that you thought of me... I think. :-D

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you so much...I am blushing, really.

Jo-Jo said...

Man I should have posted what it meant even though I am still a little fuzzy on the details but my spin on it was...A blogger that is smart, funny, and gives all of us wonderful information and entertainment! That is you!

tiarastantrums said...

Op - I just came back and looked - typo - my name is Teresa - I type too fast and always leave the s off!! SOrry!

KatBouska said...

I thought "terea" was a unique name. LOL. Teresa is right...you are super duper sweet. You said such nice things about ALL of our blogs. Thank you!! And I'm totally going to check out some of those other ones!