Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Contest still open...come join in!!

Because I never said when the contest was over I guess I should let you know! I am going to announce the winner on Friday so I can make sure I get the Sonic or Starbucks card in the mail by saturday!! So, come on everyone...give me your guess before Friday morning!! One Java Chiller coming to someones hands very soon!!

4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I have an entry in but want to remind you again how much I love the Java Chiller - no preasure here AT ALL!!! Haha

Jo-Jo said...

I drove by Sonic yesterday and thought...man I wish I had that gift card, I am thirsty!

Sonya said...

Hey there girl!!! Completely off topic of this particular post...I was able (I don't know how, google reader holds them I guess) to read a certain post from you and want to tell you...YOU ARE NOT A JERK!!!! :)

I am behind you 110%. I agree with everything you said and if you are a jerk/then so am I!

Many hugs through all this!
Much Love!

Rachel said...

28 pounds...she couldn't have lost more than that did she?