Thursday, September 11, 2008

And the winner is.....


Ladies and Gentalmen, Boys and Girls, I am here to day to announce the winner of the wonderful, most pleasant contest that Tabi Rambles On hosted....

She really did have so much fun with this one and will have to do it agian.


Oh, wait you really don't care about all that do you? You want to know who won right?? Ok, ok, I will tell you!

The winner is.......


Jessica, Jessie, Jess, Jupiter Butt, Jo, Josephine, Jeznik or now currently the newest nickname is BJ or if your confused it's The Wilson's House! If your confused on my joke here, head to her blog and you will understand!!

but that's not all folks because she is not the only one who guessed the correct weight so did

The gorgeous red head from Tiaras & Tantrums! (which by the way if your reading this your name isn't anywhere one your blog, is it? Have I missed that somewhere b/c now it's driving me crazy!)

and what weight was that you ask me? What weight did they give to guess correctly?!?! That would be


26 pounds!!!!

Great Job Ladies!! Got an awesome Sonic card coming your way! Carmel Java Chiller is my favorite by the way!! AWESOME but I do NOT like the hazelnut one at all so I guess it's all in what you like! Enjoy! Oh and Mrs. Red Head from Tiaras....do you have a starbucks near by b/c I saw that you said you have not seen any Sonics around you which I might add is a seriously horrible thing in my book!! Lol...just let me know! Congrats and both of you send me an email with your addy's and I will be shipping those out tomorrow!! For everyone else, go check out these ladies blogs!!!

And for all you mommies out there that are putting the math together from my previous blog and saying HOLD UP! she lost how much weight in how many weeks?!?! That was five pounds in less than a month and yes my doctor is keeping a close eye on her. We are actually going to get some blood work done wednesday to check out several different things so if you will just keep us in your prayers wednesday, we would appreciate that!

3 comments:

JWilson said...

Yay Me!!! This is the first contest I have won which is super exciting and scince we have been eating at Sonic once a week for a month now this will be awesome!

I do hope everything is ok though, My daughter wasn't gaining weight at all and they couldn't figure it out until she was 3 and at that check up they noticed the abnormally huge tonsil she had. The surgeon actually said he had never seen any that big in a child before. Once they were out she could eat again and while she is still on the small size she is closer to normal.

I hope your problem is something jsut as simple to fix.

JWilson said...

Ok I can't find your email so you can email me at jwilson0817@yahoo.com

tiarastantrums said...

I can't believe your baby girl is losing weight? Maybe just growing up and not out? That happened to my son, he shot up so fast that he didn't gain weight for over a year! Seriously - grw like 4 inches and zero weight change. Hope all is well with her.

Thanks so much! I can't believe it!
I looked in the yellow pages and there are ZERo Sonics around here - only Sonics are car washes!! Ha ha ha - If you want to pick someone else, go ahead!! We do have Starbuck's - yes.

And my name is Teresa, everyone calls me "T" though!