Friday, July 18, 2008

One Word Answers

Okay so here I am wide awake, my family is asleep and I should be doing school work....haha not happening! Let's waste some more time....and I think I made a record of how many blogs I have posted in one day!!

One Word Answers
found on A Spoon Full of Sugar and it is harder than I thought!

1. Cell phone? pink
2. Significant other? love
3. Hair? blah
4. Mother? loved
5. Father? complicated
6. Favorite thing? relaxing
7. Dream last night? yes
8. Favorite drink? tea
9. Dream/goal? degree
10. Room I'm in? living
11. Church? needed
12. Fear? harm
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What I'm not? perfect
16. Muffins? anytime!
17. Wish list item? camera
18. Where did you grow up? texas
19. Last thing I did? grocery
20. What are you wearing? pj's
21. TV? ufc
22. Pets? dog
23. Computer? required!
24. Life? awesome
25. Mood? sleepy
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Car? van
28. Not wearing? socks
29. Favorite store? Old Navy
30. Summer? fun
31. Love someone? absolutley
32. Favorite color? pink
33. Last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? last week
35. Who will repost? unsure

1 comments:

Sonya said...

Great Answers!!! :) And I do that too, go days without posting or just one post and then there are days (like today) that I post two or three.

Hope you get SOME studying/homework done!!! Get your smarts! :)

Sonya