So, no I'm not really too incredibly bored today, I've been trying to finish this blog for days and my kids are all being abnormally great today and laid back! So, now on to the blog....
There have been times in my life that I have felt like a complete moron but I do believe that today desearves an award!
I had to go to the bank today and with three children in tow you NEVER actually see the inside of the place! So, off through the drive thru I go, oh but wait!, I can't roll down my window b/c we just got the windows tinted. Rats! Pull up a little more, open door, get yellow thingy that you put your stuff in, hit button to get deposit slip. Everythings going okay, right? Just wait it's coming. Wait, wait, and wait some more, why isn't the guy asking me what I need??? Hit the button agian! Oh, wait he is trying to talk to me I can't here him b/c the door is in the way, lean WAY out the car to listen, tell him I need a deposit slip. He says something, I have no clue what. Sit there agian for too long...for him to YELL out the thing, "I need you to send the tube up for me to give you a deposit slip!" OH! Yep, remember when I said, "open door, get yellow thingy"?....hmmm yep that would be what he is talking about, hard to get a deposit slip without a tube being sent up....hmmmm. What a great moment....so I send it through and proceed to watch him laugh and point at me! Oh the humiliation of being THAT idiot that you talk about!!
I truly hope that if someone there was having a bad day that I gave them something to laugh about!!
Have a great weekend blogger buddies!
Friday, July 18, 2008
It's a bloggy day!
Posted by T at 1:46 PM
Labels: bad day, embarssment, funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment