Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past weekend was wonderful! We went camping and yes I did have fun even though I didn't want to go! Then we went to my moms and hung out with the other side of my family....my sister is pregnant and due in 6 weeks and she popped out there since the last time I saw her! I can't wait for this new little baby! Another boy! Finally! Then Monday was the best day I believe because we got to stay home as a family and go swimming and just hang out together. Man do I cherish those rare days! We definatley won't have many of them in the up coming weeks!

We go today for chloe's pre-op appt. so they can tell us everything that we are in store for and what time to be there and all that fun stuff. She is nervous which is to be expected but I know she will be just fine! My only concern is really the anesthesia (spelled that wrong for sure!!), it worries me for her to go under but agian I know she will be fine! A few weeks of recovery and then hopefully we won't have to worry about the constant strep throat! Whoo hoo!

So, what else we got??? hmmm.....I get my braces on monday...hopefully certain circumstances might make me have to postpone it but I truly hope not! I am so excited to me getting them on! I know I will probably look like a goof ball but in the end it will be so much better!

Then I guess after that is school beginning for me....I decided to take on a full summer load so I am kinda worried about all the school work plus the kiddos being home from school. I'm sure it will just be some late nights agian studying! But once agian the reward in the end will be great!

We have all those things plus the birthday parties, baby showers, hanging with some friends and family. Before you know it the summer will be over and it's yet to start! Time fly's when your having fun!

hmmm......I guess that's all the rambles for now!

0 comments: