It's Friday!! Yeah! I so look forward to Fridays around here! It means Daddy is home for the weekend and the kiddos are out of school. Family Time! Our weekends are never the less always very crammed with different things but for the most part we still get to do those things as a family. This weekend it is camping.....I can honestly say I really don't want to go, I just want to hang out the house all weekend but I know in the end I will have lots of fun! I have to be pushed alot of the time....I know sounds silly, I have just turned into to a homebody but I believe it is because we actually never get to stay home!
I look very much forward to monday though! So glad it's a long weekend! We will have all day monday to hang at the house and hopefully it won't rain, so we can swim!! I think everybody in this house needs a break from all the running around....my kids are sooo ready for school to be out and they both LOVE school. Between school, Konner's soccer, Chloe's softball, all the games and practices....Kenneth working everynight til 7 and not home till after 8....we are just exhausted. I am so relieved that classes are out for me for atleast another 3 weeks anyways!
So, we are officially in the bow selling business! I sold my first 5 this week!! Just started making them last week so we were very excited about that! Hopefully have some pics up soon of them (which consists of me breaking down and buying a new camera!) and we will start selling them online too....although I think my thumb needs a few days off to heal...the glue gun and I do NOT have a agreement with each other. I get burnt everytime!
So, I guess that's all for today....nothing exciting really.....just my rambles!! Have a great weekend everyone....or no one....not sure anyone but me reads this!! lol...uh well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment