Tuesday, May 27, 2008

long day

Another blog for today. I have discovered that this blogging is like a stress relief for me. We had a long not so awesome day. It's only 5 in the evening so I am praying that it gets better! We (as in me and the kids) had to go to the dr. for Chloe's pre-op appt. and it takes two hours to get there and then the two hours back. 3 kids...hmmm....1 screaming, 2 fighting with each other, and a big fat rainstorm to go with all of it! Fun. Have I mentioned that Kimberly HATES the car so add the bad weather with it and it's just not pleasant. So, let's just say it was a long trip and we came home and all crashed for a few hours....only to wake back up to the older two fighting agian!
AGGGHHH!!!! That's alright though......their my kiddos and I love them! Tomorrow is a new day!

0 comments: