After crazy weeks like this one has been, sitting down on a Sunday night after a tough day of parenting alone while the husband is working 48 hours straight, this can put a huge smile on a moms face...
because even though he will argue with me till we're both ready to beat our heads against the wall, I know he loves me. I know right now, I am still one of his favorite people in the whole world. And that right there is worth every tough moment of any day. Because I love him too. He is one of my favorite people in the whole world. Because through all the crazy, God blessed me with him.
(field trip back in April 2010)
2 comments:
So sweet :) And I love that picture
there is something about a momma and her boy:)
Wyatt and I butt heads alot mainly I think it is him trying to show me he is a big kid, but I know deep down he loves his momma and is a mommas boy. especially at night when it is bed time and he can not and will not go to bed without mommy "fixing" his covers;) he still wants me to tuck him in every night.
Post a Comment