Thursday, April 1, 2010

Late Random Dozen

I am late but wanted to get back at it again! I miss doing these at Linda's Place...





1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
yuck but they make for really cute Easter decor for cakes!

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Cleaning or taking a nice long bath with a book in hand

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Once upon a time I used to not mind the rain but this season has ruined rain for me. I was beginning to forget what the sun looked like until it made an appearance this week!

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
My kids I guess but a portrait is not the tattoo I would want at all.

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
I have already done both, the tattoo when I was 16 and did the nose ring thing a 2 years ago...it ended up having to come out two weeks later.

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
We do Easter with my mom's family on the saturday before and then hubby's family on Easter after church.

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Reese's all the way!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
I took this picture last night with my phone because I found it hilarous!!

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
I just finished Immortality in Death by J.D. Robb last night.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
It's not necessarily difficult but I dread the going through closets and getting rid of the kids clothes that no longer fit. It's tedious and makes me sad to realize how big they have gotten through the past season.

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Ummm...AT LEAST a dozen...but I consistently wear three different pair.

12. Which color makes you happiest?
Right now, it's the colors in my room, pale blues and brown...I would show you a picture but that would consist of me making the bed which isn't happening right now! ;)

0 comments: