
Happy Birthday to my Bug!
I can NOT believe it's been 7 years already since you made your early
entrance into this world.




I love those gorgeous blue eyes of yours and


You make sure to always keep that silly spirit of yours

and remember when you play with trees...you might not

Happy, Happy Birthday my precious boy!
a wonderful adventure. I simply can not imagine
my life without you.
Since the very first moment I laid my eyes on you,
you took my breath away.

You made sure since the beginning that I understood
what it was too have that fear only a mommy
can have when something is wrong with her child.

Seeing you grow into the little young man who tries
so very hard to be like his daddy, makes me
feel like the luckiest mom alive.
Thank you sweet Bug for bringing so much
into our lives with your rough and tumble ways.
I love those gorgeous blue eyes of yours and
those incredibly long lashes. You will be breaking
some girls hearts one day.

You make sure to always keep that silly spirit of yours
and remember when you play with trees...you might not
always win. I believe you will always remember your 7th
birthday as the one where you knocked out your front teeth
by falling off a tree. Yes, you sure do know how
to scare the momma!

Happy, Happy Birthday my precious boy!

2 comments:
What a precious little man!! Happy Birthday to your son!!
Blessings,
andrea
PS: I have an urgent prayer request on arise 2 write.
Happy Birthday 'Mr. Bug' - Hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment