We are in the process of moving right now, we will be officially moving the last weekend in February. Even though moving can be the hugest kind of pain of all, right now I am having a blast decorating rooms! I'm not too good at picking the right coordinating things so I do have help which in turn is making everything awesome!
Take a peek of what I got going for the girls bedroom (they are very excited! Well, Bean is anyways!)
The headboard but the girls will be black!
I can't even tell you how excited I am about their
bedding! It's just too precious!
The bedding items bought from here!
Then we are going to put these wall art cages
on one of the walls but the birds will be pink!
Go here to check out the awesome site!
We are going to paint pink on the wall that the girls headboards will be
on and then another neutral color (not sure which one yet) on the
other walls with the birdcages on one of the side walls. I have a
few other decoration ideas but no pictures to show yet!
I can't wait to get the painting done so we can put it all together!! I
will be showing pictures later!!
I can tell you though that I am very frustrated with
the boy bedding/decorating! It is very hard to
find bedding for a boy whose not a baby/toddler but not quite
a teen either!

5 comments:
There rooms will be adorable! I don't even want to think of moving. What a mess it would be for our closets and attic to explode in my presence.
Hugs,
andrea
I hear ya on the boy thing, I had a blast doing Abby's room but Wyatt's bedding was hard. He got bunk beds over the summer so we had to get 2 we ended up finding something in the college collection at Target it is just a green stripe nothing special but it worked in a crunch
I love it all.....looks great!
Girls rooms are so much easier. Ian's was the hardest for me and we ended up making most of it ourselves. I'm sure you will figure it out and I can't wait to see pictures of everything.
LOVE the wall decals!
Post a Comment