Monday, February 1, 2010

6 Years and Counting....

I am so blessed to say that this Prince Charming
below is mine!
Saturday marked our 6th wedding anniversary!





And him knowing me very well, he knew how much this would
make me laugh!


If you can read what he wrote, it says, " As long
as you keep sticking through the hard time with me, I'll
keep moving your furniture. I love you.
I can't even tell you how much I laughed at this statement but felt
so loved because of it too! It was beyond perfect since we are once
again moving!



Oh and he brought these lovelies home

(they are much prettier in person, not yellow)




and because he knows me well, he also bought me the
new Lady Antebellum CD which I LOVE!!
Happy 6 Years babe! I love you more than you
could ever know!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations on 6 wonderful years..May you have many more.
Andrea

monica said...

Congratulations! Those are beautiful flowers and what a cute card!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awwww... that is awesome! Hope you have 106 more :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I love that card and what he wrote just melts my heart!

JWilson said...

Congrats to you and the hubbie and the card is hysterical!

Shannon said...

You know that is totally a card Shane would pick out for me. LOL!

Congrats! Here's to many, many more happy years!

Emily said...

Totally sweet! Happy Anniversary!!!