I am feeling a giveaway coming on! Anyone interested in a giveaway??? Sure you are! Come on down!
I am going to be giving away one of my pillowcase dresses that I just love making of your choice for your little girl OR a pair of PJ bottoms for your little boy! (or for your little girl but I'm sure you don't want a dress for you boy! Ha!) I have yet to actually make any pj bottoms so it will be a learning experience but hey either way, it's yours free, right???!
(Those would be the type of dresses below)
Also, I will be send another small surprise for you too, something to make not your kids happy but YOU happy!
Now, if your interested...here are the basic rules:
1 ticket into the hat- leave a comment telling me which one you would like.
2 tickets into the hat- follow me (if you already do then you already get this, just let me know that you follow me!)
3 tickets into the hat-blog about it or twitter about it (just let me know that you did!)
That's it!! I will be holding this contest until Christmas day! Tell your friends to join in the fun!!
14 comments:
Those are so cute. Would love the pillowcase dress.
Im a current follower.
I would love to win a pillowcase dress! I just loved the ones you made for my girls after I did their pictures! They were so CUTE! Lillian's 1st birthday is on Valentine's Day and I'm already on the look out for V-day themed dresses! :)
P.S. School ended great and I did well in all 4 classes! I won't be going back this next semester because we might be moving out of state when Mark returns home from combat. We'll see!
I follow you!
Girl you know I love your dresses I like them all!
and I have been a loyal follower for a while now
I would LOVE to win the dress for my niece! Thanks for the fun giveaway!
I'm a follower!
I would love a pillow case dress for my little one the zebra print is so cute!
I tried making PJ bottoms once. Good luck! =) But I don't follow patterns well, so that didn't help any.
Love this blog! I am a follower as of this morning and would love to be entered for a pink 4t dress. And I posted this to facebook!
I am a follower and I would love some PJ's for my little princess.
How ingenious and adorable!!
New follower! :) I hope I get lucky because my niece (who I babysit pretty much every Friday) would LOVE it and would just look adorable in it ;)
blogged here
Post a Comment