Hey bloggy friends, just wanted to ask if you could send a few prayers my way. When they did my hysterectomy they also did a bladder tuck or whatever it's called. They fixed my bladder so that when I sneeze or cough, I don't urinate everywhere. Yes, I know, TMI. The problem comes in where they sent me home with a catheter bag until Monday. Everything has been going well until today and I think I may be developing a bladder infection, it hurts extremely bad right now and there is nasty stuff floating in the bag. I called the hospital and they told me to do a few things and just basically watch for fever. If things get worse to call them back and/or come back in. We are doing those things but now the pain pills I have aren't even making a slight difference for me. Please pray that this goes away and that I don't have to end back up at the hospital.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DONE...praying for complete healing! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Love & HUGS, friend!
prayers girlie!!
I have that issue with the bladder - every time I have had a C-Sect the Dr has tucked it back where it should be- but still no help. She doesn't want to do surgery - she just keeps telling me to do my kegels - well - it just is not cutting it!
Thinking about you!
Post a Comment