Bug came home with his report card this week and let's just say he is doing awesome! I am really proud of him! He made all A's on his report card AND he passed all his initial testing things that they do to see where the student is in the class!

Sorry for the weird picture had to cut out names and stuff! This was one of the letters sent home by the teacher basically saying the Bug is reading at a level 5 and that is something they don't usually expect kids to do until the end of the 2nd six weeks. So Bug man is a little ahead! Yippy!
On another Bug note, here is some more football pictures! This was the game over a week ago because the rain won't stop so we haven't been able to play! The poor boys have lost all but one game so far but they are playing their little hearts out! It seems to be they are the "new" kids in town so all the older boys are creaming them! They play in the league of 6-8 year olds and it seems like we are playing all other 8 year olds with our 6 year olds! The other teams usually look like giants against ours!
He's number 50...
(he would be the one eating the dirt)
Now, on to other updates...
**My surgery is set up for Tuesday. I can't even begin to tell you how much I just want to cancel the whole thing. I've been a bit grumpy person to be around here lately too because of this. I just have alot of anxiety over the entire thing.
**I did 60 labs the last two days to get myself ahead in my Spanish class, that way I won't have to worry about it next week. 60 Spanish labs is enough to make one person want to scream. On the plus side, I don't have to worry about these labs again until the middle of November!
**Oh and a big PRAISE GOD! My appeal with the university mess got approved!!!!! I am so relieved and can breathe easy about all of it again. It has opened several doors for us, thank you Lord!
**We are getting to go to six flags again this weekend but this time we are going with a huge amount of family! I am so excited and can't wait! All the kids getting together should be sooo much fun!
**A prayer request. My best friends father in law just found out after having surgery that his prostate cancer has spread to his lymph nodes. Please pray for this family.
**For the first time and I don't know how long, ALL of my laundry is done and has been staying that way! Whoot! Yep, that is right up until next Tuesday when this Momma will be out of commission and you know no one else will be worried about it!
**I am listening to Lil Miss talk to herself right now about squares and rectangles...."squares have four sides the same, rectangles have two sides the same and two sides little the same." She is just too smart!
Have a GREAT day! It's almost the weekend!!
1 comments:
Sending you big hugs and if you could I would like to get your address I have a little something for you!
Post a Comment