Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Life!

I believe I am down to posting once a week. This summer has been insanely busy! We are trying to thoroughly enjoy our summer this year because last summer I took full load classes and I felt like it ruined our summer! Not this year! The last three weeks have been full, full, full! The only problem is that my camera has been acting a fool so I haven't been taking many pictures!

We took Lil Miss to Build-a-Bear for her third birthday and she LOVED it!! I am waiting on a disc from my mom to post some of the pictures from that day! Talk about one happy girl!!

This last weekend we went to Hurricane Harbor water park and of course had a blast! We left Lil Miss behind this time but can't wait until she can come with us next summer! The other two will ride everything and that is something I LOVE about them! We spent the rest of the fourth of July weekend with our friends and had a great time!

I feel like I have had so much to post about but not near enough time to sit down and actually do it! I have been reading every ones blogs but that's about it! I am also about to start painting the girls room so that will be taking up some time! I will be doing some before and afters on that! They share a room and a I can't wait to make each side their "own"! Lil Miss got new bedding for her birthday and I have soooo many ideas for her side of the room! Bean pretty much makes her own decisions in that area! I.E. Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, and High School Musical posters everywhere!

OH! and guess what Bug did! It's a major scary first in my book! He put up his "first" girl poster (Miley Cyrus) up on his wall because in the words of my six year old, with lots of blushing involved, "she's hot!" AHHHHH! I can't believe it's already starting! His daddy is so proud! But then again he's not so happy when it comes to his girls! Oh how one sided daddies can be!

I have lots more to post but need to finish up dinner! I have a BIG announcement to make and can't wait to do it but it deserves it's own post! Hint-It's about the Bean!!

4 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Is it Miley?

and you are not alone in your infrequent posting; we are all doing this it seems.

T said...

Yes, you got it! It was Miley Cryus! Had to go back and add that in!

JWilson said...

I totally feel you on the posting once a week. This summer has been crazy!

I can't wait to see the before and afters and find out what the announcement is.

monica said...

I was wondering if you are still hosting the wishing well wednesdays...I think you did it a couple of time a few months back...or was it someone else???