Monday, June 29, 2009

A Big Girl Turns 3!!!

It someways, I just can't believe my baby is turning three but in other ways she seems so much older! It doesn't seem like it's been three years since I gave birth to that beautiful tiny girl! She came in weighing 7lbs even and 18 inches long! She stayed so little for so long and then all the sudden at about 8 months she went Poof! fat rolls galore!
I also CANNOT believe how much she has changed in this past year alone! She went from be this VERY shy timid little baby who would cry and shake when someone we didn't know tried to talk to her to now talking to total strangers! She is extremely smart and keeps us on our toes on a daily basis! She has a deep love for Mickey Mouse and the gang! She has her daddy wrapped around her finger like she should and her day is usually complete when the other kids walk in the house for the day from school!
I remember getting pregnant with her and just worrying that what if I didn't love her as much as the other two! HA!! What silly fears! She will quickly tell you that she is mommies Princess and baby! She is daddies Cinderella!

Oh, my dear baby girl, I love you! Happy 3rd Birthday! Slow down a little bit will ya!






Don't forget about Johnina's Froggy Giveaway!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Simply adorable!

Hope she had a happy birthday :)

Us said...

She's a doll! How come they gotta grow up so fast??!!! I just had one graduate from high school and that about killed me. Now I'm ready for him to get his own apt...LOL! J/K!