Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whew!!! It only took...

THREE WEEKS!!!! But hey, I got my computer back!! Thank God for warranties or it would have cost us 300 dollars! Crazy!


Sooo much has been going on! This summer is already soo crazy busy!! Bug and Bean just left for camp this week! Bug is going to the YMCA day camp this week with my mom. He will be with at her house for the week and at the camp during the day. He is having a blast!! He said he loves it but his head got burnt! Lol! This has apparently been here in the evenings after playing so hard all day!


Bean went AWAY to a camp for the first time! We took her on Sunday and she doesn't come back until this saturday. This one is hard because we don't get to talk to them on the phone. She gets to send letters and we can send emails. It's the same camp that I grew up going to and I know she is having the time of her life but I wish I could hear from here!! It's beautiful there! I wanted to stay again!





This is us parents being sneaky parents and watching the girls do their swim test!


Getting ready to head out for swim test! Bean reminded me of when she was five and going to school for the first time! She said bye, I love you, and she was off without a second thought!









Her and her cousin!! Going to have soooo much fun!! Bean was sooooo stinkin excited!


I hope they are all having a blast this week! I can't wait to get them back home though and hear all about it! It is so hard to know that I am old enough to be sending my kids to the same camps I used to go to! Crazy!!

4 comments:

JWilson said...

Glad you are back up and running. Some of my favorite summer memories are from camp week. I bet she is having so much fun.

The Drama Mama said...

GIRL!!! Glad to have you back, friend...we've missed you! Can't wait to hear some more updates...HUGS!

Joy said...

Girl I don't know if I could do the whole week away at camp. I am sure she is having fun if she is with her cousin

Becky said...

Welcome back! Your kids are so cute. Of course you knew that! teehee