Monday, June 1, 2009

Still ticking....

I'm still here! Waiting! Believe me, I am missing my computer! On the flip side, I have been soooo busy that I doubt I would have time to post much! I won't have any order to this post so beware! Maybe I shall use bullets!



  • Bean has been playing some great softball! They won eight and lost two for the season! Go Cheetahs! Bean did good, she is finally starting to get her hitting down, just needs more practice! She loves playing though! I really, really enjoyed the season! I loved watching Daddy help coach and Bug being bat boy! Kinda sad the season is over!


  • We had to go to the dr. last week for Little Miss because she has been having bad leg pain in her right leg for about a year now. We were origianally told it was just growing pains but now our new Dr. doesn't think so. He sent her to get x-rays, they all came back normal so he has referred her to a pediatric orthopedic specialist to look more into it. Another issue we had is Little Miss has some weird kinda growth on her finger. He said it was cyst (forgot the proper name for it) and then referred her to a plastic surgeon that specializes in hand surgeries. She has to have it removed. We go for that June 11, not sure what to expect! We will see, just keep her in your prayers if you would! The thought of her going under anasethia bothers me but I know she should be fine.


  • Hubby registered for his EMT classes this week! Whoot! He is very excited. I, being the wife, am nervous about the big change in our life that is coming!


  • The kids get out of school on tomorrow for the summer!! Extremely excited about that! Ready for the break of the non stop running around! I have some summer activities in mind but I think for the first week, I have LAZINESS planned! Bean goes AWAY for camp for the first time this summer! I am so excited for her but you know how it is being a mom! I will be a bundle of nerves leaving her!

  • I have been a sewing mad lady here latley! I have made a bunch of cute dresses/shirts for friends kids and been loving it! I got a bunch more fabric just waiting for me to make! I will post some pictures when my puter is back

  • We got our first baby tomatoe out of our tomatoe plant this week!! Never planted anything before this summer so I am soooo excited that I haven't killed anything yet!!

  • I went to the orthodontist this morning for you know the usual stuff for my braces. Yep, got stabbed in my bottom lip with the sharp pokey thingy!!! Ouch!! She literally had to pull it out of my lip! It was jammed in there! Whew! Only me.

Okay, I officially hate using bullets.....keep fighting with them...so no more. Then I published this before I was ready so ya know...it's that kinda day! Just had to check in! I am still reading blogs from my phone it's just a pain to post from it or comment from it! Have a great rest of the week everyone!!

1 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

hope you are enjoying your summer thus far!